Wednesday 7 December 2011

Sweets (Sweets*)


Hi! Its me the "Baby Carmella." Well, I just heard about this new Sweets room. If you haven't visited it yet, head on over to Ameba Pico! I decided to check it out now, and when I went there, it was just like CHILDHOOD! Gosh! Thats the place for me! But for some reason, I wasn't so cheerful. Not cheerful at ALL.

For some reason, I just rushed upstairs and sat on an Oreo cookie. I was thinking about someone. Someone that was just LIKE this room. Her name is Sweets*. She's really nice and she writes in a blog just like me! Its Pico Perfect. Its really nice.

Now back to Sweets*. Shes always kind to people. Now for todays tip: Everything that you wear is beautiful and you should just ignore people who make fun of your clothes.


But then I finally got even more cheerful. And the reason I wasn't, was because I haven't seen her in a LOOOONG time. Then I got up and noticed a really comfortable bed. I went in it and I remembered my childhood. And my friends, and the pets I had that passed away...

I fell asleep in no time. But I was interrupted by the other Pico's talking. It was a wonderful dream... I didn't really care. Look, sometimes you get mad at people, and then your not friends anymore. But you have to forget that and say sorry.

But here's the awesome part:


Look! I'm taking a bath in candy! OOOOO HEAVEN.... Sorry. But seriously, I remember my awesome Trick-Or-Treating when I was littler. But where I grew up, there was no Halloween. I came to Canada when I was 5, and I stayed here ever since. But sometimes on vacations I go back there for a little.

But now the vacation thing has stopped when I turned 6. Like I HATE the plane. It would be so much easier if we could just teleport. So, yeah. Bye for now! I'll write tomorrow I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment