Friday 16 December 2011

Get on the dancefloor!


OMG! Look at me singing away Tick Tock by Ke$ha! Its the Chinese idol Hatsune Miku! Haha! It was free time lol before they sing so I got up and went to sing! Lol lots of pico's cheered for me! Thank you! Lol that was awesome!

I felt so spoiled! Lol! That place was wonderful! Lol Hatsune, what will you think of next? Singing is what I do! Like I love singing so much! I sing when I take a bath, I make up my own songs, and I want to become a singer! Who knows? Maybe that'll happen!

At the end of the song, this is what I did:


Of course! Dancing on the dancefloor! Lol! Am I looking like I'm having a blast? Of course I am! Finally I get to see a concert about someone! I was chatting with everyone, and ordering drinks, it was awesome! Like seriously!

Then finally, the staff cleared everyone out of the stage and dancefloor. Everyone had to find a seat to sit in. You know what that means. It means Hatsune Miku is about to preform! But then, I felt so special. Before Miku could start, she called me up to sing with her!


I was having the time of my life! This article is so late because I was dancing, and singing the night away! I was so sad to go away. But I guess I had  too. But before I did, I asked Hatsune if she could give me an autograph. I also took a picture of her!

Now its resting inside my album of wondrous memories! Hope you have the time of your life with Hatsune Miku too!

Sincerely,
          Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment