Sunday 4 December 2011

Hi


Hi! You might know me from my other blog, Glitter Pico. I was tired of writing because the looks kinda bothered me. And people refused to write! So, I hope it'll turn out better this time somewhere. Well, in this blog, I'm gonna write about how to help Pico be nicer. First of all:
 
Treat others the
way you'd like
to be treated.
So if your reading this, please pass the word on to bullies, and also could you please give me a favor? Please please please pass this blog on to your friends. Because, well, I really want people to look at this blog and like this. But I write in this blog because its fun.

Now for another tip, it doesn't matter if people are brown skinned or white skinned. Everyones the same, and everyones just as beautiful on the inside. Just because people don't have the same skin colour as you, doesn't mean you pick on them.

Let me tell you, im WHITE skinned. And ALL my best friends are BROWN skinned. So this just means, you shouldn't judge people before you get to know them well. But I also have a BFF that isn't brown skinned. Well we BOTH LOVE HAMSTERS so we pretty much have something to talk about.

And, actually, its her birthday today! Lol I love birthdays. Anyway, I have a YouTube account, CarmellaRoseStudio, and I make Poptropica, Ameba Pico, and Yoville videos! Hope you can check it out soon and maybe even make your own YouTube account!

Sincerely,
     Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment