Saturday 17 December 2011

Mail?


Ok remember my ''Get On The Dancefloor!'' article?  Well, when I woke up, I went to see if there was any mail from me. And there was! It said: From: Hatsune Miku. To: Cαrmєℓα♡Líα™. But, why would I get mail from Miku?

Like, she's a singer! Why would a singer/idol send me mail? I thought it must be a mistake. So I called Hatsune Miku to ask her. But she said there was NO error! She said it was actually for me! So I immediately got the package and went back in my house.

I was really excited to see what was in it for me! I could hardly open it! So I went into the kitchen to get a knife to cut it open. And finally, I opened it. The package was wrapped with a blue polka dot wallpaper. On the wallpaper it said: Please read card first.

So I took out the card and read it: I hope you enjoy my gift for you Cαrmєℓα♡Líα™! Your always invited to come sing with me again! Signed, Hatsune Miku.

I was really glad to know I could sing with her anytime! So then I got the present wrapped in blue polka dot wallpaper, and unwrapped it. When I saw what was inside, I felt like it was just a dream! Guess what was inside!


Yup thats right! A blue Hatsune Miku microphone! With just the press of a button, it has Hatsune Miku melodies but without her voice. Because, I'm in charge of singing now! Its the best gift in my life! I have to repay Hatsune Miku with something...

But I wonder what she'll like...I know! Maybe she would want blue pearl earrings! That would really match with her outfit that she wears for her concerts. I need to keep this microphone in a glass case! I'm not ever giving this one way! Actually, I'm not giving any gifts away!

Because, gifts are special things you recieve from people you love. You should say you love it even if you don't like it. Because if you say you don't like it, that would really hurt their feelings :(


Now I'll sing anytime, anywhere! This is a very awesome gift! Thank you, Hatsune Miku! WOOHOO!

Your friend,
           Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment