Wednesday 28 March 2012

Adding Writers


Hi its me Athena! So, I'm enjoying my time in Pico. I really am. So, we're looking for writers right now. I know it won't get to lots of Pico's yet, but maybe some of you will get it. So my cousin, Carmella, wants me to post something like this:

  1. Pico must not put in bullying, or innapropriate stuff
  2.  Pico must keep the carreer up. Not write for a few days then quit
  3.  Read over your post. Make sure it has good spelling. (Periods, capitals, word corrections)
  4.  Can make warnings, but not make a very huge deal
  5. No bragging
If you don't know how to post a picture, me and my cousin would love to help you! You could do all sorts of topics, or we can assign you one topic and we'll see if you like it.
                                                                   
                                                 Think your up for it?

So, try to write at least once a week or once every two weeks, or if your really busy in life try to keep it once a month. So, don't know what to do first? Tell me or my cousin? We'll see yours at the same time with email: sparklingpicoblog@yahoo.com and we'll see yours right away. Don't have yahoo? No problemo! Message us: Athєnα Líα™ , Cαrmєℓα♡Líα™.

If you don't know how to do those fancy letters, left click, and drag until the word is covered in blue. Right click and select copy. Then go to Ameba Pico, click on buddies, click search, and right click in the search box AGAIN, and click paste. Didn't make sense? Then check Pico Perfect. Then click how to, and read the how to: Letters and symbols.

No comments:

Post a Comment