Sunday 4 March 2012

New Hamster

Guess what? Yesturday, I got a new hamster! Its a regular which lives longer and its not a Teddy Bear. Also, its my Pico Annivarsary today! WOOT!

So uh, on Thursday, at 3:00 me and my BFF went skating. Then we had a sleepover at my house! So awesome! We couldnt sleep. But when I DID sleep, in the morning, my BFF had to wake me up. Then we had our breakfast, we went outside, went inside, and we had an amazing time!

So.... My hamster is a boy...He got beaten up by another hamster, :( and he didn't bite me. I named him Cookie. He's actually kind of funny! When I took a piece of his food, I put it beside Cookie, and then, when he noticed it, he took it. Then with his nose, he pushed it into his hiding spot. Its like, I didn't give him the food! XD

So, bye!

Your Hamster Lover,
                 Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment