Thursday 8 March 2012

Tough Day

Ok so.... You know how u get really tired and you have other stuff to do? Yeah its the same with me. Our teacher gave us "free" homework and hardly gave us class time to do it. So, ya I'm like on Q. # 3. Its so easy but... I'm not sure if I can get it done because I have this "yearly checkup" at the doctors. I HATE IT!

Its not that there is something wrong with me... Just a checkup at the family doctor. So I talked with my teacher and told her my friends coming to my house for 3 hours, then starting at 6-7 we're gonna be at the doctors. So she said thats ok. But then I looked at my textbook and said it was easy, and I might probably get finished.

Did I ever tell you about the sleepover I had March 1st-March 2nd? Well it was amazing! Maybe my friend is gonna come over tomorrow again and have a sleepover! Well, maybe. Ugh I'm almost gonna leave! So I'm gonna try to finish this up. Me and my friend knew each other since we were little....

Oh btw, (by the way) we got new apps on our iPads! I like Toontastic its cool. You can create a cartoon with characters, scenes, music, and your voice! Its really really cool. Well bye and ya, I'm having a tough day....

Your Friend,
         Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment