Monday 26 March 2012

Strawberry Lolita



 Of course it is Carmella. I thought maybe you would be confused because Athena is right beside me. But some of you might figure it out because of the arrow. Athena and I are actually cousins, but we just love hanging out with each other! I told her about Pico yesturday and I guess she got off to a great start!

She already wrote a post in this blog. Well she is a guest writer because she has a gmail. But if you have Yahoo! send your posts to me with the description above. Somewhere ^^^^>>>>> there. Ok its dumb enough of me to do signs where I can describe it. Oh well. Nobody can beat my goofiness! MUAH! But guess what?

Athena beat me. :( Lol I didn't think she could. Well she is goofy in real life, but in the game, she is really goofy when she's around me! Well, I just went on to take a picture of me and Athena, so then I logged off. Sorry I'm getting kind of bored in Pico, but trust me I won't quit. Well, at least Athena will be around some more exploring ;)
_________________________________________________________________________
So back to the Lolita Strawberry room. Oops I mean, lets start talking about the Lolita Chan strawberry room! So, I love strawberries so I thought there was a snack there? I was wrong. Athena thought there were clothes. She was also wrong! XD! Cousins usually like some things that you like.

Not like you, YOU. Like, me ME! Because, wait. Is she your cousin too? Oh ok sorry let me try to get more un weird. My nickname: WEIRDO! Lol ok fine promise. So, Athena loved it there! She couldn't stop hugging the rug. Well somehow, she did it. I think she ripped or cut the strawberry out of the rug... I don't know... Well ya...

Talking about the Lolita Chan room, who is she? My answer: My guest writer in Glitter Pico. Ok well, we loved the Lolita Chan room! I figured she would like the Cafe. She might like it and she will get a star.

Yours Truly, XD
      Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment