Thursday 5 January 2012

Just A Post...

Aww... thanks! Wishing you and all my wonderful Pico's a Merrry Christmas <3! Thanks ۩۞¤Owяi†h¤۞۩ ! What a sweet message! So sorry for the VEEEEEERY late article. If you read my article below this, it'll deffinetly tell you why. So Winter is melting very FAST! Well, maybe not for you but where I live (somewhere in Canada XD) its melting really fast!

Lets say that I'm taking HELP! letters and messages, and sweet ones, and putting them on here. Then you can try to answer these questions and the comments. No answers for more than 3 days? Don't worry then I'll answer them! Might take some time... I don't play Pico so much anymore...

Well, here's another message:

XD! LOL NOW I KNOW YOU WERE HERE XD! Well ۩۞¤Owяi†h¤۞۩ , I see your as weird as I am! YAY! LOOK AT ME NOW-YA! LOOK AT ME NOW-UH HUH! Ok I have to admit that was a little random. But I love that line its catchy! Its actually from the song: Look At Me Now by: Chris Brown.

Ok I guess this article may be a little short, because I only have so little time to write this. JOKING! I have my own laptop (seriously I do!) so I guess I have time. But not all the time like if I have homework or if I have to go somewhere. But I am going to an inside skating rink at 3:30 P.M. So ya...
_______________________________________________

But don't go just yet! I have more news! Next week my dad has two days off of work, (so I skip two days of school) and we're going to the mall and the mall has a beach! We're gonna stay there for the WHOLE day! IKR! The next day? Well, we're gonna go to the mall again, and there is a mini golf, and we're gonna play golf! LOVE IT! Wish me happy two-days-off-of-school days! I'm nervous and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment