Friday 9 March 2012

The Doctors (yesturday report)


Ok so... At the doctors it didnt go bad at all! Well, except the waiting. So, I got to skip going to the doctors because it takes more than half an hour for kids! I I I mean teens... So I played on my dads iPhone and played pocket soccer.... It was so hard! So I said 6:00 to 7:00 right? Well we stayed for 3 whole hours! Then I remembered I had homework so I was panicking.

But we got home at 9:25. So I quickly got into my Pj's, ate, and did my homework. I had to skip brushing my teeth though. I said goodnight to Cookie, (my new hamster) and went to bed. I was so pooped! Not like actually doing your buisness in the washroom but its the very tired pooped.

In the morning, I was still really really tired. I wanted to skip school but we were gonna do our commercials, and the dance club, AND the recycling and bottles. So I just went. Oh and you might wonder what is recycling and bottles. We do that every Friday. We get with our partners, go to classes around the school, and get their recycling and bottles.

Oh and this might sound childish, but we went outside and made a snowman competition! It was so fun!

Your reporter,
       Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment