Thursday 29 March 2012

Chihuahua! So cute


Hey! Its me and Carmella at the Chihuahua room! Isn't it sweet? So I went on Carmella's account for some strange reason it showed up like that, so I bought her a pink teleporter. Then I logged out. When she came on, she said a hacker hacked her. I was laughing so hard! Then I earned some gold and bought myself a blue teleporter.

When I invited Carmella to my room, she was dressed in noob clothes! I told her for some reason I got on her account. Well we did have fun with the teleporters:

My house

Carmella's House

We are working on our second floors to put one teleporter up there. But I guess I need some help so my cousin will tell me how. Or maybe I'll watch a video on youtube for how to make a second Ameba Pico floor. Also, we got five followers! Thanks guys! Ok I don't want to give kids nightmares! I don't want to say this!

Ok so there's this guy Joseph Kony, and he steals kids and sometimes forces them to kill their parents and make them soldiers. So, I'm not saying he is in your part, but don't worry too much about it. They're trying to capture him.


So see you and don't worry about it! Now I accidently wrote this on Carmella's account! She's gonna kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment