Tuesday 30 October 2012

Say "Good-Bye" To Ameba Pico

Ameba Pico: Don't close Ameba pico


Say Good-Bye to Ameba Pico. Ameba Pico is closing December 17th. Its a sad day for all of us... And, an even heartbreaking day... to ME! We are making a petition to ask Ameba Head Offices to keep it open. If you wanna sign, here's the link: http://bitly.com/Snq9Gn

So the sadder thing is, my blog is supposed to be closing on the 17th of December if Pico DOES shut down. But only IF it shuts down. Its very sad because I want to continue the joy of my blog. I could probably post Pigg pictures but, it won't be the same... AT ALL. I'm heartbroken that this is happening and hope it could change.

But I just want to start off by saying a "Good-Bye". Just so you know though, I will still be posting until the 17th. What an amazing Halloween surprise! 

Written By:  Hieroglyph

No comments:

Post a Comment