Sunday 25 March 2012

Hi


Hi! I just started writing on Sparkling Pico. It seems like fun! I just love how the blog looks. I'm one of Carmella Lia's best friends, and I would like to introduce myself. To begin this, I would like you to please read one message which is very important, on my profile:


Please spread this by just one favor: write it on your profile! Please! Thats what everyone had been trying to do to stop bullying. Sweets* tried it, Carmella tried it, Sophia Lia tried it, so please! We need you! Now, I would like to tell you what I like:

Name: Athena

Last Name: Robins

Fave Food: Pizza (cheese)

Fave Singer: Taio Cruz, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez

Clan: Strong and Brave

Fave color: Blue

Fave animal: Hamster (like Carmella lol!)

Age: N/A

Guest Writer: Sparkling Pico

Fave Thing: Nature

Likes: Nature and Friendship

Dislikes: Bullies and Bragging

Special Words: Be brave. Don't be shy to share your opinion, or make bullying stop. Feel free to be both, and introvert and an outrovert! (meaning: introvert: very quiet. outrovert: very loud)

So there you go! I'll write soon... And look at some of Carmella's vids: CarmellaRoseStudio. I know this blog is new, so I'll try to write at least once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment