Wednesday 22 February 2012

Still sad...


I know its awkward.. Most people get over it by now but still I really miss Ticky especially with the pictures of him on my blog which is here. But Ticky was like my best friend... He was everything and now hes gone. Somedays, your so joyful because you got a pet, and you don't expect it to go away...And then one day, it turns out hes "The One That Got Away."

And then second, I got really grossed out because I dared myself to watch National Geographic. It was about these people that like lived in the jungle for about 10 years I think? Anyways, they loved eating spiders O.o. Ok so thats just erm plain weird. So, 5 kids died in the jungle.

So it showed this picture of the worlds biggest spider, and this guy got a stringy thing and went out in the jungle to catch a spider... EEK! Then he found the spiders burrow, because if it was a web, the spider would just fall because hes to fat XD. Anyways, he put the stringy thing in it, and startes pulling it to make the spider annoyed.

Ok I'm getting grossed out as I'm writing this, so anyways, I know lots of anyways! So ya the spider came out and YUCK! Was it ugly? YES OF COURSE. He put this knife thingy on the spider and somehow grabbed it by all of its 8 legs. It actually looked cute O_O. So guess what? The spider was jungle peoples chow that night.

Lol I just did a random post because I haven't written here a lot so I decided to write a random post. And so, thats how I got grossed out...Never watching National Geographic again! Ok sorry if you actually eat spiders but I got grossed out because I never actually thought of it, but spiders might actually taste good.

Your friend,
         Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment