Saturday 18 February 2012

R.I.P Ticky

I am heartbroken... my new hamster I love soooooooooooo much died yesturday. May he rest in peace. I was so sad I felt like my eyes were flooding. I picked up the dead hamster body and hugged it for as long as I could. I knew I was going to cry. I had him for six months and he loved me too.

He was so adorable and he never bit me. As I write this, I feel very very sad. It was winter so I couldn't bury Ticky as I did with Pooky. You might remember him from Glitter Pico. You might not realize how I miss my hamster because its so little and not as good as a dog. But, I love him more than anything!

I buried him in a flower pot in my balcony...my baby...dead. I wanted to cheer up but I couldnt. Whenever I see the empty spot where my hamster cage used to be, I'll never cheer up. People at school felt very sorry about it. But still it wont cheer me up. Even when my teacher felt very very sorry for me it didnt make me cheer up.

The only thing that'll help is...Ticky coming back to life, or getting another hamster. I think....its the first door. If I get another hamster, it probably wouldn't be the same as Pooky or Ticky. Pooky and Ticky were like twins...acting the same way...both dieing after some months...

Yes Ticky died after six months, and Pooky died after four months... I miss them so much. I LOVE YOU TICKY!!! :( :( :(


Pooky and Ticky were the same except the white. Ticky had a white line on his belly. For Q's and A's, visit: http://queensophiaofall.blogspot.com 
LUV YA POOKY AND TICKY

No comments:

Post a Comment