Wednesday 15 February 2012

Acc Freak


Hi again its me! Well now I made ANOTHER account because I wanted to get some dance actions. But well, lets just say today I got TWO more tokens. So... ya I got a "I'd Love To" action and a bathing suit because I wasted my five other tokens. Also, I wish the Daily Scratch Card was back.

I don't know how it got deleted. That was a great way to earn tokens! :( I hope it comes back... Happy Late Valentines Day! You know, celebrations... Can't always post on this blog can I? I got a present when my dad came home from work... IT WAS A RED/PINK PUPPY PLUSHIE WITH ROSES ON IT!

I know babyish... But I love puppies! <3 And since I'm gonna host a sleepover with the help of my Ultimate Sleepover Party book, I need a cuddle corner with fluffy wuffies, and pillows. My mom got chocolate...LINDOR... awww.... Well now I'm thinking of a way to steal a Lindor choco from her. Hmm think think.

Well I never did see the comercial with the classroom but, my teacher said the Vice Principal found it. Well ya Happy Late Valentines Day! See ya in Pico World bye!

Signed,
  Rachel/Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment