Thursday 23 February 2012

Spark Pico Magazine 1



Carmella Tells All:

Lets face it. I'm Madame Carmella Tells All. Want your future?

Q. If you had a time machine, where would you go?

A. The Future Of Course!

B. The Past Of The Dinos

C. None Of The Above

Q. Whats your worst fear?

A. Spiders! They're So Creepy!

B.  Um Hello! School Deffinetly!

C. Puking. So Disgusting!

Q. If you won a free trip, would you go there?

A. Nuh Uh I Hate Airplanes!

B. Yes Of Course I'm Loving Vacas!

C. Uh I Would Say Wat The Heck And Not Go.


A's: More a's? Then your future is to be like Carmella! Lots of bs? Then your sooooo adventurous. Thousands of cs? Then your really tough and wont take any chances.

Auditons:

Hey Carmella here! If you can't make a gmail, and maybe you like, can't get it in like forever, and you really wanna be a writer in Sparkling Pico, then if you have Yahoo! your in luck. Email your posts to me, Carmella, at: sparklingpicoblog@yahoo.com. The email is NOT used for my blogger ID or any other thing. Then if you do email your posts and you've got your pico ID, and post title, it is most likely for your post to be live on Sparkling Pico.

Q's That Are FA. (Frequently Asked)

Q. Who inspired you to make your blog?

A. Pico Perfect with a very kind pico, Sweets*, inspired me to make a blog myself!

Q. Was it tricky for you starting to make your blog?

A. Believe me, it was, I was so excited I put in the wrong email! I deleted the blog and then made another account with the right one.  It was also tricky getting the hang of it.

Q. How quick did you make fans?

A. Fans don't come right in the minute you make your blog. Fans come, well, when you stick out more, put your blog URL in the URL on your profile, maybe if you have a facebook, then put it in there. You can also advertise.


More From Carmella


Well, some people say they love my blog. I don't really expect that because, haters come around every corner! Well, I don't expect that because, I never ever knew my blog is sticking out this much! No body can live without hate. Everybody needs to have hate. If your a regular person, you still have hate (enemies). If your famous, of course you have hate!

I think people want to know if you have a blog your most likely to be famous. Of course your gonna be famous. Well, not that im doing this for fame, but I'm doing this for fun, and its fun looking over my posts and looking at my widgets while listening to music on my widget which is down             
         down
             down
                down....

History Of Carmella

History history...What else than history? So, as a kid, I really really wished I had a blog like Pico Perfect. I also dreamed of it! I was really a huge fan of Pico Perfect, and I still am now! I enjoyed everything on Pico! When there werent new posts, I looked at old ones I never ever saw before.

Continued In Spark Pico Magazine 2...
       

No comments:

Post a Comment