Sunday 12 February 2012

Sorry.... (Info plz read)


Yup this is me, Carmella, at the skating rink in Pico! So your wondering, how and why, am I so different? Lemme tell you! New acc lol! Well, sorry I haven't been writing for almost like a month. So first, I panicked because I thought someone hacked my blogger but it was the wrong email I was using.

Also, I got invited to writing in Sophia's Pico Life blog which I've done two posts already. Its been really fun listening to the radio. How? She got a radio widget and I listened to hot107! I love hot107 I listen to it in my car a lot and it has my favourite songs in it. Well except Selena Gomez...

I'll try to get you that widget if I can find it. But I've been in Blogger for almost a year (in Glitter Pico,) and I'm sure I know what words to put in the search box to find it. If I do find it, keep hitting buttons until you find your radio station.

I'm so sorry this is short but I'll write tomorrow! Bye! Oh btw (by the way,) my new name is RachelSweets in Pico. So feel free to add me. It'll be easy because there isn't any fancy stuff, but I'm sure it'll come.... :(

So bye and see ya in Pico world! <3

Signed,
    Carmella
and,
  Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment