Saturday 22 December 2012

Time To Catch My Pigg Flight!


For this Christmas vacation in Pigg, I am going to a place that is very special! My ticket number is number 7, and yes I actually have the ticket in Pigg.  The Pigg plane is almost coming, and you won't believe what  place I'm going to! But by the way I'm dressing, you'd think I'm going to a cold place.

You are right! Even though it's a cold place, I packed a bathing suit. You never know if there's hot springs! Anyways, I took that picture randomly just 'cause I liked it :P 

I realized my plane was almost here, so I decided to go out of the waiting room and go to the plane. I handed over my ticket to the lady.

Then I went to the Pigg Plane station. NOTE: I am not actually going somewhere, but in Pigg I am!

Then the plane landed and I went inside it. It was HUMONGOUS! We could even float in it, and I met English friends while I was on my flight.

I even stopped at amazing places along the way!


Stay tuned!!! Visit Sparkling Pigg to see where I'm going!!! 

   ♥
________________________________________________________________________

Follow us on Twitter: @Sparkling_Pigg .  
Follow ONLY Carmella: @carmellalexilia

________________________________________________________________________

Don't go yet! Think we should have our very own FaceBook?! Tell us on Twitter, Ameba Pigg (Try to do it in English), or Ameba Pico!  Check Carmella's Twitter to find out what she's doing, and check Sparkling Pico's Twitter to see what the whole Sparkling Pico is doing!




No comments:

Post a Comment