Monday 24 December 2012

AneCan

That's right! The plane took me to AneCan! A busy city that reminds me of New York. This picture here is of me standing next to AneCanStyle.

I bought cozy little black slippers, well, because flats just won't do in the winter. AneCan is really huge! The inside of AneCanStyle is also HUMONGOUS!

I also visited the farmers market! Bought loads of stuff there....  I can't believe how more amazing Pigg is! There are also lots of English people there. I already made lots of friends! 

I don't know if you know this about me, but I LOVE reading <3. So you'll always find me at the book stores of Pigg. Here is the farmers market, and they sell just the finest little - large things! I don't know if you noticed but, I ought a little thing at the bookstore! Do you see the little bag I'm holding? I also bought a magazine there.

This magazine is the 1st one. I collect lots of book series. And here is a list, and yes, they are REAL books:


  1. Dork Diaries (my all-time fave.)
  2. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
  3. The Ghosts Of Fear Street
  4. Dear Dumb Diary
  5. Monster High
  6. Horrorland/Goosebumps
I also collect large books, but their are the series I still love since a while ago, and Dork Diaries, OMG I want more! I collected every one, and I'm waiting for the 6th book to come out.

Also, don't forget to check Sparkling Piggs Twitter and my Twitter, to find out what's going on with Sparkling Pigg!

________________________________________________________________________

Follow us on Twitter: @Sparkling_Pigg .  
Follow ONLY Carmella: @carmellalexilia

________________________________________________________________________

Don't go yet! Think we should have our very own FaceBook?! Tell us on Twitter, Ameba Pigg (Try to do it in English), or Ameba Pico!  Check Carmella's Twitter to find out what she's doing, and check Sparkling Pico's Twitter to see what the whole Sparkling Pico is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment