Monday 24 December 2012

A Very Elegant Pigg

I'm just making this post because at the farmers market in Pigg, I saw probably the most elegant Pigg there could have ever been. So here is her picture:


That is very elegant right? I just want to say that she really knows how to organize her clothes! She did a great job with this, and is she were English, I definitely would have complimented her!  And I love how there's a sign that you love to bake! (It is on her left arm, or should I say right). I also love that you made this out of your personality, not to impress others.

I also remember the earrings that I had in Pico... They were the exact same ones.  Anyways, wonderful job you did there my dear Pigg! I know this post is short, but I just wanted to show you this very elegant Pigg I found! I thought you would like seeing her!

No comments:

Post a Comment