Friday 21 December 2012

Journey In Pigg Continues


My journey in Pigg continues. And I also have some good news! Pico might be opening again in February 2013! Maybe. Anyways, here I am with my English friend taking a picture of the birds! We're both from Pico and moved here since it closed December 17th 2012. People say the worlds gonna end today, but it's not happening.

Check the article below for why people are saying the world will end. Now, back to Pigg. 



I'm now watching the little ducklings peacefully swim across the river while my new friend, Jessa comes back. Pigg is a HUMONGOUS place. I know I've said it 1,000,000 times throughout this journey, but still! 

Also, have you guys watched Rewind YouTube Style 2012? I LOVE IT! It has mostly all my fave. stars except PewDiePie, and Wassabi productions.  But here are all the people I recognized on the video: Jenna Marbles, DeStorm, MysteryGuitarMan, Annoying Orange, PSY, RyanHiga, Smosh, iJustine, and FreddieW. Well I think I recognized more.

I'm not sure if you can watch the video here or not. Anyways, see you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment