Monday 5 November 2012

Youtube Messages

I checked my inbox for messages on my youtube acc., and here's the message that caught me:


I just watched one of your videos on YouTube, amazing! 

I truely believe your video could be the next big thing, however I noticed that it has not received too many views yet. 
It really blows me away that some of the junk that are on here get so popular, and then the actual good stuff like yours gets lost in the crowd. 

I don't say this often, but your videos were really some of the best I have seen on YouTube. 

I will let you get back to what you were doing, but I just wanted to make you aware that my friend used to have the same problem until she found a website called, 

BecomeViral . com


That is the sweetest message from fans I ever got! Thank you! The message was written by:

   nannieklu58


I also made a video with some Sparkling Pico news about whats happening since Pico will soon be a grave:


No comments:

Post a Comment