Thursday 22 November 2012

Oh Carmella... What were you THINKING?!


Oh Carmella... What were you THINKING of not writing a post for four days STRAIGHT? Don't you know we  your blog??? 

Yes I know... I know! Sorry I got a little busy... First of all, I was busy umm... BURNING MY MONEY ON EPIC BOOKS AND CUTE THINGS! No... Really I did... Second of all, I was hanging our with my friends, and stuff like that.

Now now, I'll be writing more. But you can kick my Pico butt for not writing. Umm.. Be sure to NOT wear those metal boots I see in Pico :P. 

Anyways, I've noticed that its almost DECEMBER! OMG aren't you just, SO EXCITED?! Well of course how could you not? Christmas is next month. We all  Christmas! Just in case your wondering how I'm making the hearts, you should check out my post of how to copy and paste them, click here.

It has instructions on how to make the hearts. So, now, this year, I'll make sure to make a MERRY CHRISTMAS post on December 25th. Not like last time how I posted a day after :P I can't believe how in only 12 days, Sparkling Pico has been running for a YEAR! It's just so exciting! See you next time! Gotta go somewhere in a bit... 

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment