Wednesday 14 November 2012

Hacked....


I got hacked. When I retrieved my account and changed my password, I realized some of my gummies were gone, and so were my looks. Nothing else was missing, which is lucky for me. Whoever did that should be ashamed, and he/she doesn't deserve to be innocent. I wrote a message to the Ameba Offices about everything that happened.

By the way, I think I should show you how to report, like how I did.

When Can I Report Someone?

You can report someone if they are using bad behaviour, spamming (such as writing useless messages over and over such as: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, H            E          L                 L                         O). Also you can when people are reporting someone for a FALSE abuse.

How To Report A Pico:

To report him/her, there are two ways. 


  1. For Facebook users, go to Pico and press report abuse at the bottom of the screen
  2. If you are NOT a Facebook user, go to official blog, http://info.pico.ameba.net/  and scroll to the bottom and press "contact". Then fill in the form. Be sure to include the time (does not have to be exact), date, and maybe even the Pico name if you remember.


I am very mad right now of what a Pico did to me. They DO NOT have the right to hack and bully ANYONE.






BEFORE









           




            AFTER :'(





Also DO NOT give your email or password out to ANYONE, even if they say they'll buy you lets say, 4,000 Ameba Gold. Ya, I understand you might want Ameba Gold, and you might want to give them your user/pass, but its not worth it. You won't get the Gold, but you'll lose things! Be careful my dear Pico citizens!


Your friend,
      Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment