Sunday 25 November 2012

Balloon Party #2 is amazing!


                                  Left: Hieroglyph (owner of balloon party)                 Right: Me, Carmella (Carm)

Here I am, hanging out at the Balloon Party #2, hosted by <MissLindaK>. The Balloon Party makes a comeback after its first Balloon Party, held last week, @ 2:00 pm GMT. Now it comes back, since it was a HUGE hit! On the left, is Hieroglyph, the co-host of the Balloon Parties. The point of the Balloon Party is to let your consumables fly/eaten away. 

Now here I am, at the 2nd Balloon Party, which is also, held at the room of <MissLindaK>. We were having so much fun I decided to take a picture of us, wasting our consumables. There were more Pico's, its just that they were hanging around at the 3rd room. I wasted loads of my consumables that were so rudely staying in my pocket.

Some of my consumables even stayed in my pocket SINCE I JOINED PICO. Which, was a very long time ago. Hint: I got to celebrate Pico's first anniversary. But now sadly, Pico is coming to an end in less than a month, so Hieroglyph and <MissLindaK> had a wonderful idea of an amazing party to waste your consumables. Thank you sweeties! <3

There should be a Balloon Party #3! These parties are so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Carmelina, thanks for coming. It was nice to hang out with you ... and your hamster. ^^

    - Hieroglyph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol nice to hang out with you too Hiero! It was really fun! Cookie enjoyed it too even though he didn't know what was happening... <3

    - Cαrmєℓα♡Líα™

    ReplyDelete