Saturday 27 October 2012

Thank You!!!!!



Aww thank you ۩۞¤Owяi†h¤۞۩!!! Happy Halloween to you too! (Yes it may be in 4 more days but that doesn't mean you can't prepare early!) I can't believe how much you care about your friends! Very kind of you :). Just in case you didn't know, ۩۞¤Owяi†h¤۞۩  gave me another sweet message in my December or January posts. 

What are you gonna be this Halloween?

Also, people keep wondering and wondering how to FILM an Ameba Pico video. Its actually very simple once you watch my video.


Ya ya I changed my outfit. Also I have been busy with other things too. LOL! Some EA fans might recognize this one:




Yup its MySims! Its a really cute game I love it! Ya it was at FutureShop in the computer game section. This is also for WII, and Nintendo DS. Some are for an X-Box 360 but I didn't see one. Anyways it was really cheap! Hehe but the game is really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment