Monday 29 October 2012

Halloween is in 2 days yet it feels like today...


Hmm... Halloween is in 2 days... Yet it feels like its today.... My oh my how I am
surrounded by picos... Either in costumes or either in outfits... My I do say I need to dress up! What oh what shall I be?


                                    Shall I be the common princess, Snow White? 
                                                                Above:
                                                                          Red  Dress: Gacha
                                                                    Sunflower: English park


                                                      Or a Tiny Leprechaun?
                                                                    Above
                                                            St. Patrick stuff: last year at english park/St. Patricks day         


  
                                                   Happy Halloween! 

First Halloween in this blog! This is really exciting! How 'bout you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment