Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cherrybelle Group Visits Pico!

The Cherrybelle group visits Ameba Pico! I tried to take a snapshot but here's how it came out:

Weird right? I wish the old Pico was back. I can't do anymore video's now because of the new Pico! If you haven't noticed, when you move your mouse over a person, they're name shows up! I do not like the new Pico at ALL! Hmm I wonder whats up with the phototaking. Anyways back to the Cherrybelle.

Have you heard Pico is having a raffle and they're giving away 1000 ameba gold?! Yes I know! Here's how to enter:

  1. Play the Cherrybelle gacha
  2. The more you play, the more closer you get to winning!
  3. October 12: 9th-11th gacha player will win 1000 ag
  4. October 15: 12th-14th gacha player will win 1000 ag
Yes folks! But only 2 winners will be presented as ag champions. I wonder who will win. Whoever does, I'll be proud of them! Just remember the more you play the Cherrybelle gacha, the closer you are to winning 1000 ameba gold. 

Anyways Cherrybelle is an Indonesian girls pop group. The place is pretty 'n pink, and the items they sell in the shop and gacha, are so cute! They cost ameba gold. Well so does the gacha. How 'bout you? Do you like the new pico? In my opinion its a no. Well, hope you win the raffle!

Bye! 

~ Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment