Friday 15 June 2012

Something Important

Hello shmello! Shmello is my way of saying hello! Well its Carmella again, and well, me and Athena found a new virtual world that is called Chit Chat City, aka CCC. Well it rocks! So there is no membership, its super simple to get money, and you can have a shop and if people buy your stuff, you get money.

Anyways, some days ago I bought an elevator and now I have a second room in my house. You can make pretty avatars, pets, and furniture. You can also make your pet talk. I just love that game! My store is really cheap even for the best things. My shop is downstairs and my house is upstairs.

A lot of my real life friends play it. If you wanna play too, click here. If you have an account and you want to be my friend or visit my house, search up: Luvlaya and you'll find me. Ok so at first, you'll end up in the shopping district. There's only non-player shops. Click on the map and click on Capital City. There are some free stuff in the game.

You can even get a starter outfit! You can also play this game on Facebook if your a user on it. Well ya, to buisness.


Cyberbullying


Well do you know what cyberbullying is? Its like hacking, posting bad stuff about other people on the internet, and blah blah blah. Seriously guys! Stop cyberbullying! This guy actually dies because he got a message that said "Go kill yourself everyone wants you to." So he decided to do that.


Words CAN actually hurt other people. You guys need to keep in mind not to send any one thats not in your family, just a classmate photos, especially embarrassing pictures because they can end up on a website where everybody is looking at it.

So lets help          
STOP CYBERBULLYING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment