Saturday 16 June 2012

Athena's Message


Hi it's me Athena. Well I don't get it why people hate hamsters. Me and my cousin Carmella LOVE hamsters so much we both have one. Mine is named Whiskers and Carmella's is Cookie.  The picture above is not mine, no Carmella's. I just got it off the internet. So ya and yay tomorrow is fathers day!

I can't wait to show my dad all my presents. I got like 5 seperate presents for him. One is a Byser hat, which I decorated myself and its green from a fieldtrip, a sweet poem with my foot on it, a bowtie with his name and hobbie stickers on it, and a French card for him. That actually sounds nice right? I'm sure my dad will just love it!

Carmella made the same things because she's in my class. Ok anyways, why do you think people hate hamsters? Leave a comment if you know, or think why people hate cute little hamsters. Go click here to go to a hamster blog created by Carmella to find out what  hamsters really are! You might actually find out your wrong about hating hamsters.

Well I can't force you to like them I'm just saying that maybe you'll find out for yourself that you might actually want a hamster!

No comments:

Post a Comment