Thursday 24 May 2012

WHAT?!

Its me Carmella with my discoveries, and I think Ameba Pico should have WAAAAAY more gummy stuff. I mean, there's MILLIONS and millions of registered users who are little kids and they can't get Ameba Gold. Ameba have you thought about that? Or is it about the money? I went to a store and look at what I found.



All of them cost Ameba Gold and tokens. Look at them! Some people wish to have them. I'm like, "really? 120 gold for a T-SHIRT?!" Way too expensive. It should cost gummies. Poor little Pico's... A lot of people don't trust paying on the computer unless they know the people in real life. I don't trust people either.

Also, some people don't wanna write their info or give a phone number so they can't complete the quiz to get ameba gold. You should still be happy with what you want.


I've also realized that the cool things cost ag or tokens. Just great.

Signed,
    Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment