Wednesday 23 May 2012

Room Building

Ok so, I know I'm mostly writing. My cousins busy. Anyways, I'm building my second floor, and, well, I have started like, some weeks ago I believe. So, building a top room needs some patience. I mean, its not easy peasy lemon squeezie. It takes time. Imagine needing all those blocks, the stairs/teleporters, and, furniture.



That's all I've got so far in a few weeks. Down below is a video of how to make a second floor with teleporters. But it might be with stairs I don't know. Anyways, hope the video helps, or I'll replace it. Just leave a comment below!




So then, after a few weeks, days, months, your room will probably be done. It depends how long your on in Ameba Pico.





It doesn't matter though. At least you're comfortable with your house. It doesn't need to be large, it doesn't need to be ag things, it just needs to be comfortable for you.


Signed,
     Athena


No comments:

Post a Comment