Friday 6 January 2012

WATERPARK!!!!!


Remember when I said that I'll go to the waterpark next week? Well my dad got a day off now so we went to the waterpark today. At first I was such a nervous wreck! But when I got there, I felt better and I loved it! The huge slides were awesome I kept on going on them again and again! So fun!

Oh and the wave pool! It was amazing! Their was a horn when the waves start. But at first, we didn't know what it was and we got a little scared. But now I figured out that when the waves start, there's a horn. And the food was so good! I ordered a hot dog with relish, ketchup, and mustard. I also ordered a soft pretzel.

But at first, at the mall (the waterpark is inside the mall,) we went to eat. I ordered at this shop which mostly has salads, meat and all sorts of goodies! It was so yummy and healthy! So then we went to the waterpark.


It took us a little while for us to find three empty seats. But then we spotted them. At the end I was soooo tired. We left early in the morning. I think we left like at 11:00 A.M. Or something like that. Well it was so awesome! I hope I'll go again soon!


Your Friend,
          Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment