Monday 30 January 2012

Just A Little Something...


Guess where I am! Yup thats right. Its the all new snowman room! Ok at school, these guys with a huge camera filmed us and we're gonna be on TV! My first time... my dream came true! I'm so excited! Now back to the room. I've already seen some bullying. Some people are even caught swearing.

Swearing is like so bad... never say it! Its just not right. Now the room was big. Not that big like some other rooms, but still. So here's how big the room was:


See how big it is? Lol! Well, lots of people have been acting strange lately, and I think the " mad scientist " made an expirement again. Remember him? He's the guy who made me turn into a baby! Literally a baby! The first few people who are anonymous, were annoying me a little. Its ok though, I didnt say anything rude.

I decided to go to the Paris Cafe yesturday, and I was minding my own buisness at a table (to the right,) but the waitor wasn't giving me any water. So I decided to go for some food. So there I was:


I still got nothing! So I ate some Perisienne's Special Creme Brulee. After that, I got a friend request from anonymous. He sat next to me and said hi. Before I could even say a word, he went into my room. Then he came back, sat next to me, said hi, then went into my room. He did that a couple times and it kind of annoyed me a little bit.

It was ok though. Remember: if you have something rude to say, dont say it and keep it in your head. Thanks!

Your Friend,
        Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment