Sunday 29 January 2012

New Look and MORE

So, I logged on to Pico today to see what happened since I haven't visited in a long time, and this is what popped up right in front of my face:


What apology? Seriously. For some reason I got 1000 gummies. I have no idea why. Oh well. So then popped up a weird thing saying that a British park opened up. After when I closed it, I went to the travel. Then I saw how many awesome parks I missed. For one, there were like a MILLION rooms that were new and I never hear about like this one:


Ok so that was the British cafe. So then I went to another one to check it out and heres what awesome room I found: Showtime Park. Now that park was sooooo amazing! But still, I wanted to know what to do with my 1000 gummies. Then when I went to a Japanese Goth park, I got an idea.

I needed to dye my hair, grab a hoodie, and a white knit beanie. With that beautiful combination, here is what turned out of me:


Isn't it sooooo pretty? Simple simple VERY simple combination. Lets review what I did:

  1. Dyed my hair dirty/light blonde
  2. Went to a language park and bought a white knit beanie
  3. Went to a language park and bought a white hoodie
Its that simple! You'll look like an oldie in no time. Actually, I am an oldie lol! Doesn't matter though, love newbies, and oldbies. Rich and poor, love them all. Tell that to anyone you see who acts like they're not beautiful or someone who's picking on them because they're new or ugly.


 Tee hee another picture of me. Well, thats all for now! See ya 'round Pico world today! I'd love to meet you!

Signed,
   Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment