Wednesday 1 August 2012

Hi


Hi its Candie a new writer for the Sparkling Pico blog! I'm just so excited! I've reviewed the blog and it looks amazing writing in it! Phew I'm just glad I made it past the questions. So I'd like to introduce myself to Sparkling Pico.

Name: ♡ Candie ♡

Age: N/A

Favourite Color: Orange

Favourite Animal: Puppy

Favourite Thing To Do: Play On My WII

Favourite Ice Cream Flavor: Cookie's N' Cream

Favourite Popsicle Flavor: Cotton Candy

Special Words: Be creative. Share your creativity. Don't be afraid to hide you great wonderful idea's!

Whoa Sparkling Pico now has three writers! Hope I can write at least once every week or two weeks. Sparkling Pico is like, my favorite blog! I just love reading all the reports from Carmella and all the help from Athena!

No comments:

Post a Comment